Monday, October 20, 2008

chrome -> firefox

Changed my default browse back to Firefox a while ago. Chrome is fast but the reasons are:

1. Toolbar is not supported
When I serach on google, there are many times I want to adjust the searh term that I originally entered. With Chrome you have to take one extra step to get back to the google search result page to show the original search term you entered.

2. TiddlyWiki cannot be saved
Not that I'm taking notes all the time, but it's kind of pain to have to launch another browser program everytime I want to update TiddlyWiki.

Once there are solutions on above points, I may consider using Chrome again, but I guess that kind of enhancement will also have to sacrifice the performance.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home