Sunday, June 28, 2009

orange clay pot looking things

Does anyone know what those clay pot looking things are for on top of the chimney? I saw many of those in London.


At June 30, 2009 at 10:19 AM , Blogger Demian said...

Seems that it's a Victorian era throwback.

At July 1, 2009 at 3:28 PM , Blogger nutswamp said...

Oh, I misunderstood that they were just blocking unused chimneys.. Thanks for the info!


Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home